- Medicinal Ingredients (per spray): Black horehound (Ballota nigra, herb top) 60 mg (1:10), White horehound (Marrubium vulgare, herb top) 60 mg (1:10), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 60 mg (1:10), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients (per spray): Non-Medicinal Ingredients (per spray)
- Liquid aerosol. Available in 45 mL spray, containing an average of 36 doses.
Sit upright. Tilt your head back a little. Position the applicator between your teeth and lips.
Press the lever for 1 second.
Wait for 10 seconds before swallowing the liquid.
Do not eat or drink after use. Repeat during the night if necessary.
Warnings AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Unisom® Snore Relief is not a remedy for sleep apnea.
- If you have sleep apnea, liver or gallbladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- Rash has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Muscle relaxants such as sleeping pills or alcohol may decrease the effectiveness of this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not spray into the eyes.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Store in a dry area at room temperature (15–25°C).
- Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C.